It’s Leftovers Club Day! This month I was paired with Sandra from Meadows Cooks. I decided to stick with what I know and make her some awesome cookies. I know that everyone is looking for healthy recipes this month, but I just couldn’t help myself. If it helps, white chocolate isn’t actually chocolate. No? Whatever. Use your cheat day to indulge.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen
What You Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macademia nuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 oz dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300 F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugars, salt, and baking soda.
3. Add in the butter, vanilla, and eggs until evenly incorporated.
4. Gently fold in the nuts, cherries, and white chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by the rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
Cranberry Almond Shortbread Tartlets – Meadows Cooks
Spiced Pecans - Lacey L Moody
Mud Pie Stuffed Oreo Brownie Cupcakes - Frugal Foodie Mama
Strawberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies - Cooking with Milton
Banana Bread – Recipe for Random
The Best Dang Granola Bars Ever – Sugar Dish Me
Honey Ginger Candied Grapefruit Peels – Pinch and Swirl
Blood Orange Rosemary Olive Oil Bread – Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Meyer Lemon Macarons – Joanne Eats Well With Others
Homemade Sriracha – Mind Over Batter
Roasted Banana Muffins - Cooking in Stilettos
Chocolate, Banana, and Buttermilk Muffins - Omeletta
Maple-Buttermilk Muffins – Low-Acid Kitchen
Pecan Bars – Food Ramblings
Spicy Cracked Pepper and Romano Cheese Crackers - Live Bake Love
Homemade Cinnamon Granola – Take A Bite Out of Boca