Today is the first official day of fall, which means my favorite season is finally here. I am looking forward to the temperature cooling down and the colors of the trees beginning to change. It also means October, my favorite month, is right around the corner. At first I couldn’t figure out why all my blogger friends were already so obsessed with pumpkin, but then I found Pumpkin Spice M&Ms at Target. Oh my gosh, they are delicious. Now I am pumpkin obsessed. It’s a little early, but it’s worth it.
Recipe: Pumpkin Spice M&M Blondie Bars
What You Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bag Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
What To Do:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together flour, sugars, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add in butter and eggs until mixture is smooth.
4. Gradually mix in the canned pumpkin and combine until the mixture’s orange tint is even throughout the batter.
5. Stir in the M&Ms. If you are using a mixer, put it on a slow setting or it will break the M&Ms and swirl the coloring.
6. Bake for 30 minutes and let cool before cutting into squares.
7. Refrigerate any extras.