These cute little treats taste just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! They’re simple to make and will keep for a few days if you don’t manage to eat all of them in one sitting!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies:
Here’s what you need:
1 box brownie mix (any kind, but I used Dark Chocolate Fudge)
1 bag Peanut Butter Chips
1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips.
36 mini muffin cups
canola oil spray
Here’s what you do:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare brownie batter as directed.
3. Spray muffin cups and mini muffin tray.
4. Spoon batter into cups. Bake for 14 minutes. Wait until cool.
5. Melt peanut butter for 45 seconds in microwave
6. Trickle peanut butter into center of brownie cups.
7. Top with a few pieces each peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.